Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hunt Family Champ

Just wanted to make you all aware that the Hunt Family Champ paddle has been located and is currently resting in its rightful place in the Land of Enchantment. I was able to defeat the old man 18-7 in games over last weekend while ma and pa visited Green Chile land. Is the old man wearing down? Was it the altitude? Was it the performance enhancing substance (mid-game Mountain Dews)? Was it the lessons learned from local Tongans? Was it the clausterphobic garage venue? Was it the home court advantage? Whatever it was, I will be going into Golden Turkey IX with a renewed sense of vigor and determination. I hear some knees in Houston knocking.

2 comments:

Matt & Stephanee Hunt Family said...

I beat him in four out of five games at my house on Easter. Therefore, he was not the rightful champ at the time you defeated him and the paddle can be mailed to me please. Thank you.

I believe the problem is that he struggles when he does not have the home table advantage.

Rhett said...

Feel free to make a trip to New Mexico and take it from me the proper way. By defeating me. If not, it may be around in July for you to look at it until I leave.