Friday, May 9, 2008

I am trying to figure this whole "blog" thing out! I think I signed in with Dad's info. Who knows?! Just want to tell you all how much I love and appreciate every one of you. I have truly been blessed to have such great kids (all nine of you) and grandkids (all 13 of you). I have loved being able to be a part of Abby's first few weeks so far. How I missed the feel of tiny little ones in my arms! Now I get to go to Houston and be a Grandma/Mom for a few days. Who could ask for more? I just finished typing a history of my ancestor, Eliza Ann Haven Westover, who knew the Prophet Joseph Smith in Nauvoo. I found out Brigham Young was one of the missionaries who "tracted her out"! If anyone wants a copy of the history, let me know.
I also just finished weeding and planting the flower bed that Steph created out in front of our yard. She did such a great job and I want to keep it up. However, everyone knows how good I am at planting, but watering and weeding --I need help carrying through!
Love you all. Hope you girls have a great Mother's day. I am so glad my grandkids have such great mothers.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Mom, I'd love to have a copy of the family history you have so far. Maybe in September I can take a look and make copies then. Can't wait. Thank you and love you!

Diane :)